We provide engagement strategy solutions across
We’ve worked to create special women empowerment programs, designed supply chains for self help groups, designed women participation strategy for local policing and facilitated the implementation of maternal healthcare schemes – all using data analytics.
Our with District and State governments to create Annual Village Development Plans, optimise livelihood programs using MGRNEGA, design new sources of economic activity such as rural BPOs by effectively deploying technology.
We’ve produced and shared insights that have helped Hospital Management Committees improve their services, designed interventions for PHCs and CHCs and analysed investment opportunities for setting up of new state hospitals.
We’ve worked with School Management Committees to monitor education levels, optimised state budget allocation for education department using advanced data analytics and used social media tools to reach out to young children.
We pride ourselves in helping our clients achieve significant social gains through partnerships with governments. We believe in the strength of the Indian system and strive to foster social impact through value based consulting assignments. We do not believe in one-size-fits-all approach and use our expertise to design customised and localised interventions that are relevant to our clients’ needs.
- Analytical solutions based on extensive data analysis
- Development planning and designing through close collaboration with all stakeholders
- Results-driven project management
- Access to the best practices and case studies implemented by us and our network
We do not just stop after building implementation strategies for our clients. We go a step ahead and help our clients implement solutions and monitor results based on a holistic set of evaluation metrics.
Our lines of services range from policy analysis to strategy formulation and end to end implementation engagements. Some of our services include:
- Developmental analysis and sector landscaping to discover hidden trends and comprehend impediments to growth
- Creation of business models for SHGs, agricultural groups and farmer producer organisations
- Development of information and communications technology solutions to optimise government planning
- Policy research for public and private sector engagements that have social impact
- Expand the evidence base. Based on rigorous field and desk research, we assess how gender is experienced in different contexts and recommend ways to integrate gender equity into laws, attitudes, and development programs.
- Stakeholder engagement and partnership development at state, district, block and GPU levels